The Ultimate Break up letter

“I’m Breaking Up With You”
Sorry Not Sorry
Breaking up is hard to do but you no longer tell me you love me, that I'm beautiful or care about
 my happiness. I mean everyone said it was perfect. I thought we would be together forever but then 
things changed. You changed and destroyed the love I had for you. I have rights but you never opened 
your eyes wide enough to figure it out. You violated every right that I had.   I've been thinking about this
 for a while and I don't want to hurt you but I think it is time we broke up. Our separation and equal 
situation to which the laws of nature and of nature's god entitle us to be.
I thought that we were the forever couple but in reality it was just a dream. You took the 
opportunity when I was weak and took advantage of me. You broke every promise 
that you ever made with me. I have tried to talk to you so many times and how do you react? 
You react with pain and anger.  You took my heart and ripped it into two. Yes, I have done 
wrong also I blamed you for things I did out of anger. To prove this, let the facts be submitted
 to this candid state.
You just started to do whatever you wanted and never even asked me about anything or how I felt. 
Do you really care about me or was it just an act? I thought together we made up the life, liberty, 
and pursuit of happyness for each other. I was wrong, You let me and everyone around us down. 
You Have affected to render the love of  independence and superior to the power.
You used to believe in me but that changed when I started hanging out with my guy friends. You
 blamed me of cheating when I never even kissed another man while dating you. You made up 
stories that you took over your own girls word. That hurt it tore my heart into two. You made 
fun of me when I was hurting. The day I remember my grandfather you laughed at me because I 
dared to shed a tear in front of you. The first time I ever tried to show emotion and you tore me down. 
You dug a hole and just tossed me in just like you did to your toys when you were growing up.
You don't understand the pain and pressure that you put on me. My depression was getting
 better until your attitude against me changed. I went back to being lonely ignoring every 
“I love you” that you had stated. I used to love you, but now I can't take the pain any more. 
We talked about everything then you cut me off.
I found texts of other girls calling you babe. You think I believed you when you told me the
 story of  your sister thinking it was your real name. Ha.. fooled you didn’t I. I can't believe 
you thought that I was the one with another male. I believed you were joking but then you 
continued after you saw the pain that it brought on me.
I can believe that I trusted you with my secrets and you told the others. You made rumors 
about me just to get me to be mad at you. Well to let you know you ruined the chance of us 
ever being together ever again.
I need some time by myself to see what it is like on my own. I'm sorry things didn't work
 out but I do remember asking you to back off and you never listened. YOU are the reason 
why I have to end this not because of my parents. Can We just be friends and start all over 
again? If not then this is goodbye forever. This choice is up to you, my choice is to be
 independent from you and learn how to be happy without someone bringing me down.
Sincerely,
Rebeckha Childers.

Comments

Popular Posts