Three wishes

The Magical Genie
One day I was walking to my grandparents house from school,I tripped on something strange.The thing that I tripped on was a lamp, when I got up i must have rubbed against it because a genie popped out if it.The genie told me that he would grant me 3 wishes but the only things that I could not wish upon is more wishes or more genies. I told him that i would come back with the three wishes.It tock me about a week to come up with my limit of three wishes. As I was walking back to the spot I  realized that the lamp was standing right side up. So I walked right up to it and rubbed it so that the genie popped out but it wasn’t the same genie. This time the genie was a female and I had to go with the same spill that the other genie told me and when she asked me for my wishes I told her that I would wish for more smarts,To be the commander in the us army force, and last of all no more kids in foster care.She had an awful lot of questions to ask me, and that none of my wishes will be granted.
The next day I went back to the lamp and rubbed it and I told The genie that the reason why I would wish for smarts.The number one reason is so that I will be able to help explain things in a way that they will be able to understand how to do that task.The second reason is so that I would get to have a caring boyfriend and also so that I would be able to talk to people and that they can understand what I am trying to tell them.The last reason is so that I would get straight A’s.
The second Day I want back to the lamp and rubbed it.I told the genie the reason why I would wish to be commander in the army is so that I can understand how the commanders feel when they have to deal with the problems in their own camp.Another reason is so I could learn how it feels to lead an army of 1,000 people probable to some of their deaths. The last reason is so That I could walk in the other commanders shoes when I go into war with another country.
The third day I went back and rubbed the lamp again.The genie popped out and told me that I better have the last reason, i told her that I did have the last reason. I went on explaining why I would like to see no more kids in foster care because I was one of them that was in foster care.The kids whose parents gave them up or they were taken away from old the genie that it is hard to see them grow up with parents that aren't their biological or grow up out of the system without being adopted. I was one of the lucky ones that were adopted back into my family  Some kids were adopted into a strangers home.
That is what I told that Genie why my three wishes were important to me . Then the guy genie came back and asked me about the consequences that would come with them.The consequences smarter is that I would be pretty much doing everyone's homework .The consequence with being the commander in the army is that i first would have to be able to lead a lot of men and hopefully I would not end up doing what Ulysses S. Grant did by sending men after men to their  death .The consequence of no more kids in foster care would be the kids would have to live in a home where they would get beat every day and neglected or even get kicked out of their homes where they would have to live on the streets.

                    THE END

Comments

Popular Posts