18 years

Why cant 18 years old make their own decision about who they date or live with. This year when I turned 18 I moved out of a stressful house hold. When I moved out I was living with friends until one day a friend face-booked me. She told me about this 37 year old with three dogs who was willing to take me in. So after the last football game of the 2018 season he came and got my dog and I. I have been happy living with this guy of a month. He give me shelter and food, Yes we may have money problems but that doesn't change the fact that we are trying to make the best of it. We have our own company which is called the R+Co. Where we detail vehicles and houses; we also babysit children and animals. But back to the main issue in hand. Since I left the house my family has been contacting people telling them that I am not safe. They are trying  to force me back into the bad situation that i left. I may not have a lot of money but I am so confident that I can survive in any type of situation. So far I have proven to them that I can survive with out them.

Comments

Popular Posts