The missing star princess addons

Rebeckha Childers



The missing Star princess
Dedicated: to Carl Eugene Childers who gave me hope to do what I want to do and be.Image result for carl eugene childers

Starstruck: She’s 5’3.5”. She has over a foot of dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She’s 18 years old. Her powers is to control the stars. She’s the princess of King Starling and Queen Starfire.

King  Starling: ruler of the star planet. Married to Queen Starfire for 18 years. He’s 5’10”. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He's 34 years old. His power is to feel what his daughters feeling.
Queen Starfire: Ruler of the star planet. She’s 5’5”. She has dirty blond hair and green eyes. She’s 33 Years old. Her power is to keep every one who looks at her happy.
Goldstar: He’s Starstrucks guard. He’s 5’9”. He has dirty blond hair and blue eyes. He’s 19 years old. He’s in charge of watching Starstruck at all times. His power is to go through any of the planet's atmosphere

Darknight: One of The sun planets princes. He’s 6’2”. He has long blond hair and brown eyes.He’s 19 years old. He’s the nicest one to all of the prisoners. He’s the son of Queen Sunshine and King Graycloud.
Darkmoon: The second sun prince.He’s 6’1”. He has dark brown hair in a crew cut and brown eyes. He’s 19 years old.He only cares about one princess.He’s the son of Queen Sunshine and King Graycloud.
Queen Sunshine: Is the ruler of the star planet. She is only 5’2”. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She kidnaps princesses and makes them her daughter. Her power is to control someone's mind.
King Graycloud:Is the ruler of the star planet. He is 6’4”. He has blond hair and green eyes
Star planet.



It was a dark stormy night on the star planet. The king and queen knew that something was wrong with their daughter because the last time that it stormed like that someone tried to kidnap the princess, Starstruck.The queen became very worried so she ran down the dark and cold hallway.Then all of a sudden she took a sharp right which lead her to a door with roses on it.The roses were special though they glew when the princess was in her room but the roses were fading out. The queen opened the door and rushed inside and she found Starstrucks gard asleep on a chair and the princess had disappeared. The queen let out a high pitched scream which woke up the sleeping guard.
“What's wrong my lady ?” questioned the guard, Goldstar
“It's the princess,” cried the queen”It's all my fault I should have given her an older guard.”
“Then why didn't you give her an older guard my lady.”
“When she was born the other planets tried to kidnap her.When she was a mount old she almost got kidnaped. You were already a year old and she needed a guard about her age so we started training you. We wanted you to to marry when she was born,” explained the queen “ If she is like me she’d fall in love with you”
“So what do I need to do to find her?”
Just then the king came running in and before the queen could answer Goldstar. “What you need to do is gather up clues and see if you can tell who stole her. Then come and tell me who stole our daughter,” answered the king.
While Goldstar is searching the kingdom the princess was waking up in a strange and cold room. The room was cold and lonesome: the only thing in it was a small bare cot and a bared up window covered in lava rock.
“what's your name?” grumbled a young and tall looking prison guard, named Darkmoon.
“Iiii am ummmmm Sssstarstruck,” Stuttered the princess.
“Nice to meet you Starstruck. I am Darkmoon,”
“Why such a dark name for a handsome man,”
“It’s the name my mother gave me when I was three. My twin brother and I use to destroy and burn projects and pictures that she would get, so we got the name dark put in front of us.”Darkmoon explained
“Ohhh Do you know why I’m here?”
“Yes my parents want you to become their stepdaughter”
“Enough chatter” Hissed Darknight
“Yes brother”Darkmoon said “That's my brother darknight”
“What is wrong with him? Is he jealous because your taking to me?”questioned Starstruck.
“No I am  not jealous. I act this way because I believe that girls shouldn’t be locked up in prisons. My parents lock you gals up so you won't escape,” Darknight said then he leaned in close and whispered into her ear “I’ll let you out later when no ones down here so you can get out of the cramped cell.”
“Thank you Darkmoon” Starstruck whispered
“By the way I am Darknight”  Grouched Darknight
“It’ll take some time to get you two straight” said the princess
“Darkmoon, Darknight quit messing with the princess” Hollered the queen.
“Yes mother” Both boys said in unison
As the two boys left Starstruck began to plan a great escape. The window was over a foot taller than her so it was too tall for her to climb out of. This is never going to work out.I’ll never see goldstar again she thought to herself. Just then she remembered that Darknight was going to let her out of the cell to get fresh air. “I’ll run away when he opens my cell.”
Back at the star planet Goldstar found some footprints burned into the ground. Just befor he called King Starling and Queen Starfire he found two more tracks. One of the tracks was made out of ice and the other was pushed into the ground.
“King Starling; Queen Starfire come fast,” yelled Goldstar
“What is it young night. Did you find something,” The king responded
“Yes I found footprints……”
Before Goldstar could answer the Queen Whooped in surprise.
“The footprints are from the Sun, Asteroid, and the Pluto planets,” Cried Gold star
“What do you mean?” Growled the king
“What I mean is any of the planets could have kidnapped Starstruck. But the walls tells us a different story. The sun people were the only people to make it to the princess's story,” Explained Goldstar
“So you can go and get the princess back with your power to go through the sun?”questioned the Queen
“Yes and no My powers only work for two hours, then I’ll have to come back and let it recharge,” answered Goldstar
“Two hours should be enough time. Sense the sun people don't protect the prison very closely. Take you dragon for a distraction,” explained the king
Goldstar rushed to the dragon barn to get his dragon, lightning flame. “Lightning flame we have to save the princess” Yelled Goldstar. This was the only way he could get his dragon out of the barn.
So  Goldstar was out of the planet's atmosphere, he was heading north to the sun. When he neared the sun planet he could feel his powers kick in turning him into the sun people. As soon as he was in the sun atmosphere He jumped off his dragon and started towards the prison. His power is to make him look like one of the princes. As he entered the prison he changed into Darknight. The princess was two cell away from him and as soon as Goldstar opened the cell The princess took off.
“ Starstruck come back it’s me Goldstar” cried Goldstar
The princess was already a mile away from the castle. The problem is that it took Goldstar an hour to reach the prison. He only has a half an hour to save the princess. Lightning fire was waiting outside of the prison for Goldstar and the princess. Goldstar took off to follow the princess, but as soon as he ran out of the door he ran into his dragon.
“Lightning fire we need to find the princess and fast i only have 15 minutes left.” whispered goldstar to his dragon.
They found the princess twenty miles away from the prison. She was in a forest where the trees were on fire and the river was lava rock.
“Princess it's me goldstar” Yelled the guard from 20n feet in the air.
“Goldstar what's going on why are you turning white?”cried Starstruck.
“MY powers are draining we need to go now.”cried Goldstar
just then about forty guards came rushing their way.
“ Let's go “ hurried the princess.
It was almost too late to go back. when they took off the guards were two feet from them. when they left the sun's Atmosphere Gold star was not breathing. When the dragon reached the castle Goldstar had regain concents. There was a problem on the star planet Starstruck began acting weird. She needed to be back into her room before she became a full sun princess. She quickly ran up the stairs to the dark hall away . she turned left and then turned right quickly she ran into her room and locked the door.When She turned around she realized that  she wasn't alone someone had snuck into her room while she was gone. She needed to see if her power will work this time.
“Whooo's there” Yelled star struck through her mind
“Someone you know” The mysterious voice said “You should recognize me from the sun planet”
“Darknight why are you in my room”
“I wanted to know if you were safe or not. I was worried about you. I went to check on you and you were gone.”
“Why are you worried about me. You are mean and cruel?”
“I only act that away but I love you.”
“You love me why”
“Ever since you were born I had a crush on you. I only tried to harm Goldstar to make him jealous of me.”
“Why don't you just talk to the queen”
“She won't let me marry you I'm from the most dangerous planet you can't live there”
“Then we will live here”
There come a knock on the princesses do but before she could answer Goldstar burst through. He was headed straight for where Darknight was but the princess stepped in front of him blocking his way. “Move Princess” Snared Goldstar “I'm gonna Find out how he got in here” Pointing to Darknight.
“Don't, he was just making sure I was safe” Cried the Princess
“B.S. He was trying to kidnap you again”
“You don't know him. So stop trying to blame him for nothing”
“Princess I advise you to stop helping him”
“No I will not he is the most incredible man. Hes better than you”
Gold star turns and storms out of the room saying something about then he's yours. He slams her door. Next thing they know the queen is pounding at the door requesting that the princes opens up. But the princess keeps her door shut, tryin to by dark night some time. The princess soon decides to go with Dark Night back to the sun planet. She sneaks out her window with Dark night belaying her down with her bed sheets. But as soon as the star princess steps out of the window her roses fades away. The queen starts to look for Gold star because the princess has escaped her quarters once again.



To Be Continued…..

Comments

Popular Posts